The Children's Ministry of the Green Lawn church seeks to start children out on a lifetime of discipleship to Jesus Christ. Faith formation in children happens in the home, and this ministry comes alongside parents to support and equip them, and to guide children in forming their lives through their relationship with God.
What to expect:
Bible classes and other events provide rich opportunities for Bible learning, friendships, spiritual growth, and service. Children's activities are exciting times for Bible discovery designed with the developmental needs of children in mind.
All persons working with youth and children under 17 years of age must complete Green Lawn's Child Safety Requirements in order to provide a safe place for learning and spiritual growth.
Opportunities for service:
- Teach, help, and show love to learners at a variety of age levels
- Coordinate a group of children's classes
- Create visuals and materials for Bible lessons
- Decorate bulletin boards and other visual displays
- Assist with curriculum development and preparation
- Become prayer warriors for the growth and stature of young people as they grow in the love and nurture of the Lord